This is a gentle reminder of the fact that we are uniform school. Our boys and girls look great when they come to school dressed for success and ready to learn in uniformed attire.
Why do we encourage our students to wear uniforms at PRE?
Here are some facts:
- School uniforms keep students focused on their education, not their clothes.
- School uniforms create a level playing field among students, reducing peer pressure and bullying.
- Wearing uniforms enhances school pride, unity, and community spirit.
- School uniforms may improve attendance and discipline.
- School uniforms prevent the display of gang colors and insignia.
- School uniforms make getting ready for school easier, which can improve punctuality.
- School uniforms can save parents money.
- Most parents and educators support and encourage school uniforms.
- Students dressed in uniform are better perceived by teachers and peers.
- Students can express their individuality in school uniforms by introducing variations and adding accessories.